Friday, October 22, 2010

Look at me posting on a Friday- playing along with Card Positioning systems...

This week over at Card Positioning Systems KKS is hosting the weekly challenge. Here is my card using their layout. I went over to Kimmie's yesterday and we had soooo much fun colouring our little hearts out!!!! This card is using Frosty the Snowmouse and some of my new Echo Park Christmas paper.

Yep so I packed up early and headed over to Kimmie's yesterday and made myself right at home. I used her bone folder, tape, pop dots, trimmer, ribbon, punches and cardstock. Hee hee. She had to keep looking for stuff over in my pile and teased me about using up all her tape. I of course had to state that this was just a ploy on her part to get me to buy her more double sided tape. The cheek of her!!! I refused of course lol!!! We are terrible to each other- constant teasing and loud loud laughing! Oh and Kimmie singing the same 2 lines of a song all day until I forced her to get 'real music' going or I was going to start singing as well. Not a nice sound on the ears my singing so it made her move right quick to get music we both like on. We have to do that or one of us will complain constantly about the others choice of music hee hee! I had so much fun and it's like another home to me. Obviously as I help myself to what I want to eat or drink and make not only myself a cup of tea but one for Mr. Kimmie too lol!!!! I must have wore her out as I don't think I had driven off her street before she had fallen into a 2 hour nap hee hee! Good times!

It's a beautiful day here in Ontario today and I have my hubby home with me. He probably expects me to spend some time with him so I better get going. HOpe you have a crafty day! Andi

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Sounds like you and Kimmie had a fabulous time together! Love your card Andrea! So adorable!!

Jennifer said...

You did a great job on your coloring!!! :) What fun to have a crafting buddy like that!

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging
on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will
always be interesting to read content from other writers and use
something from their web sites.

Also visit my website - http://traffickahuna.com/status/index.php/lavernetr/all