Friday, December 13, 2013

A fast but fun Christmas Card with Unity


Quick post today!
Wanted to share this super fast but sweet holiday card
I made it with the Unity October SMAK kit

I stamped the snowflakes onto the craft card stock then stamped the image in a chocolate brown ink. 
Using the same ink I brushed it around the edges of the card to give it a vintage vibe
This will help me quickly make the rest of the cards needed asap for Christmas!

Hope you have a wonderful craftlicious Friday!
Andrea

4 comments:

Deborah345 said...

Green snowflakes, who would have thought, but I like it cause it takes one by surprise.

Victoria S. said...

love it and love the font on the SNOW!!!

CreativSpirit said...

Lovely simple card.

Beejay said...

love your designs! i love all your styles!!! And yes, I get attached to my artwork too! I give cards to family members that will forget their cards here and then I steal them back! Argh!